Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Press+ Tuesday: Penultimate Press Session

I HAVE more time. With the push/pull comp on Sunday, I have the opportunity to squeeze another bench press session in early next week and still be fresh for the event. So I am adding an attempt at 170 as part of my final press session. I'll hit this no later than next Tuesday.


Good old Perry was at PTC tonight. Perry has been a PTC Perth member since v1; situated in that tiny little premises over the road from where v3 is now. We had a chat about his various joint issues and rapidly approaching fortieth birthday. Yeah. We're all getting older, man. I told him I'd be joining him there soon.


I'm gonna be the biggest, strongest motherfucking forty year old I can be.


PRESS+ Tuesday November 21st
stretch
Bench press (paused):
bar x 10
65 kgs x 5
105 kgs x 3
125 kgs x 1
145 kgs x 1
162.5 kgs x 1, 1
Incline bench press:
100 kgs x 3 x 8
DB front raises (p/h):
12.5 kgs x 3 x 10
EZ bar skull crushers:
45 kgs x 3 x 8
super-set w/Triceps pushdowns:
full stack x 15, 10, 10
HS chest press (p/h):
45 kgs x 3 x 10
HS bicep curls (l&r):
20 kgs x 3 x 10
Cardio:
bike 5 minutes @ +50 rpm

No comments:

Post a Comment