Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thursday Night

Deadlifts
10 reps @ 60 kgs
8 reps @ 100 kgs
10 reps @ 140 kgs
9 reps @ 180 kgs PR for reps
3 reps @ 200 kgs
4 reps @ 190 kgs
4 reps @ 180 kgs*

On the third rep of 200 my right grip failed and I nearly dropped the bar. The last two sets I used to test out a narrower grip and stance, with some instruction from a veteran lifter I was training with.

Kroc rows
left 6 reps @ 80 kgs
right 7 reps @ 72 kgs

I dropped the weight on the right side coz I literally couldn't do one successful rep at 80. I rolled out Brutus for this one, and when I was done I noticed a distinct tightness on the inside of my right elbow... bicep strain. I'd had seated rows on the agenda tonight after the Krocs. My energy level was good. So I was not happy about scrapping the rest of this.

45 degree Back raises
10 reps @ BW
6.5 reps @ BW +10 kgs
10 reps @ BW

These were performed to full vertical at the top of the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment