Thursday, November 29, 2012

Squat Thursday: Fourth Cold This Year?!

Squats (heavy)
10 reps @ 30 kgs
8 reps @ 70 kgs
5 reps @ 110 kgs
3 reps @ 150 kgs
1 reps @ 180 kgs
6 reps @ 200 kgs PR

Good mornings (volume)
10 reps @ 30 kgs
10 reps @ 70 kgs
10 reps @ 100 kgs
10 reps @ 120 kgs
10 reps @ 140 kgs TPR

IT honestly must be the fourth cold/flu/attack of the flying mucus I've had this year. I was choking back slobber all through this session, but I'm very glad I got it done. Energy is low, and I'm a little whacked from the cold medicine. Nonetheless made steady progress on both lifts tonight. Slow and steady wins the race.

There's a write-up on last weekends Australia's Strongest Man being drafted tonight, and I should have it published over the weekend. The story, when you read it, should explain why this year was a disappointment for SMWA and so I've been reluctant to write it. But it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment