Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good Thursday

Good mornings - heavy
10 reps @ 30 kgs
8 reps @ 70 kgs
6 reps @ 110 kgs
3 reps @ 150 kgs
6 reps @ 180 kgs PR

Squats - light
8 reps @ 70 kgs
8 reps @ 90 kgs
8 reps @ 110 kgs
8 reps @ 130 kgs
8 reps @ 150 kgs

45 back raises
5 reps @ BW - slow and controlled
5 reps @ +28 kgs KB - this hurt

PRETTY happy with tonight's GMs... when I racked it, I actually felt like I could have done more. But then, I generally feel that way after a successful final set. One more could have made it not so successful. It's a fine line. I'm glad I listened to my coaches and stuck to +10 kilos progression instead of trying for a Pit record.

I set the back raise apparatus too low, and my right adductor (I think) hurt like a somebitch... for all I know it was my hamstring, and I was about to pull it, so I backed off. I think I need a different kind of exercise to finish off this routine. Something that focusses on more upper back. My lower back is, well, pretty fried. All the time.

Strong as fuck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment