Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pull+ Thursday: Broken

AFTER last night, my knees are destroyed. Just getting into position for deficits was a painful and tedious process. I really shouldn't perform these routines back to back. It ruins me.


The bent-over rows were also shit. Whatever I did to my groin last night bugged me all through them, and then tendinitis flared up in my right forearm, which got progressively worse as I worked through the seated rows. Thanks to this I decided to scrap the Meadows rows tonight. I need my elbows in working order for the weekend. I'm planning on having another shot at a new clean-press PR, on Axle, not log.


PULL+ Thursday June 29th
stretch
Deficit deadlifts:
70 kgs x 8
120 kgs x 4 x 8
Bent-over BB rows (underhand):
100 kgs x 8
120 kgs x 8
110 kgs x 8
105 kgs x 7
HS seated rows (p/h):
52.5 kgs x 4 x 10
Meadows rows:
scrapped
Face-pulls:
plate 10 x 4 x 20

No comments:

Post a Comment