Monday, June 4, 2012

Squat Monday: Deep Thoughts, Shallow Actions

Squats w/Mastodon
8 reps @ 30 kgs
8 reps @ 70 kgs
5 reps @ 110 kgs
3 reps @ 150 kgs
1 reps @ 175 kgs - good depth
1 reps @ 205 kgs - would have been a PR if the depth was there. But it wasn't.
1 reps @ 180 kgs - again, good depth, and I had more in me but I pussed out.

Good mornings w/cambered
8 reps @ 30 kgs
6 reps @ 70 kgs
5 reps @ 110 kgs
5 reps @ 130 kgs

I CAME into the gym distracted and I left unsatisfied. If taking it easy was the good thing to do this close to the comp, then tonight's efforts were to be expected. But I really could have done more and didn't.

One more OHP session this week and I'm done as far as training goes. Then I just have to prepare mentally and eat BIG leading up to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment