Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Press Focus

Bench press incline
12 reps @ 55 kgs
8 reps @ 75 kgs
8 reps @ 85 kgs
3 reps @ 105 kgs

OHPress strict
10 reps @ 55 kgs
4 reps @ 75 kgs
8 reps @ 65 kgs

Dips
10 reps @ BW
8 reps @ BW

T-bar rows
10 reps @ 50 kgs
6 reps @ 70 kgs
6 reps @ 70 kgs

DB OHPress
10 reps @ 20 kgs
5 reps @ 30 kgs

THE sequence of exercises was mixed up a bit, and I performed the T-bar rows and dips kinda jump-set... kinda, not really. Nothing noteworthy was achieved this evening.

Operating on sparse fuel and my messed up sleeping patterns of the previous 36 hours or so combined to make it a lacklustre session.

I need to make myself sleep early (a difficult proposition; even when tired I'm seldom sleepy) and sleep longer than I have been lately. The 5 or so hours of uninterrupted sleep I usually get before my bladder or my mind wakes me up is not enough. I wouldn't say I'm not getting enough rest to keep going. But for the past few weeks at least, I've not been getting the quality sleep I used to... and I'm not sure why.

Recharge is on the agenda between now and Thursday night. I plan to load up 230 and rip it 5 times, like I did with 220 last week. Might even get a video I can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment