Saturday, July 22, 2017

PULL+ Saturday: 2 Weeks till Comp Day

AUGUST FIFTH is the date of the WASM qualifier. Two weeks from now, a small, dedicated team of PTC Perth Strongman members will be entering the field with the hopes of making it to the state finals this year.




The day was momentous enough for me to put together a video of some of the work we did. As for me; training-wise I'm still playing catchup on what I missed (again) this week. But the added down time has done my body good. I'm feeling strong again. The hip is feeling better, which obviously means it's time to squat some more.


PULL PLUS Saturday July 22nd
stretch
Deficit deadlifts:
70 kgs x 5
120 kgs x 5
150 kgs x 4 x 8 PR
Bent-over barbell rows:
110 kgs x 4 x 8
HS seated rows (p/h):
57.5 kgs x 4 x 10
Meadows rows (l&r):
47.5 kgs x 4 x 8
super-set w/Face-pulls:
plate 10 x 4 x 20

No comments:

Post a Comment