Thursday, December 6, 2012

Squat Thursday: You're Lucky I Haven't Been Drinking

Squats (heavy)
10 reps @ 30 kgs
8 reps @ 70 kgs
5 reps @ 110 kgs
3 reps @ 150 kgs
1 reps @ 180 kgs
6 reps @ 200 kgs equal to best effort

Good mornings (volume)
8 reps @ 30 kgs
8 reps @ 70 kgs
8 reps @ 100 kgs
8 reps @ 130 kgs
8 reps @ 150 kgs TPR

JUST didn't have the strength to make a 7th rep tonight. Depth was still good, form was still sloppy, though at least felt better than last week. I'm still dipping and leg-driving. Let's hope the Retarded Shannons and the steady, higher volume squat sessions I (try to) do each week help with this.

So I was casually batted in the head by Shaun while racking some plates. Shaun immediately apologised, and I immediately accused him of hitting like a girl, to which he replied "Your lucky, I haven't been drinking."

I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment