Friday, November 27, 2020

EVENTS Saturday November 7th

TODAY was a very good day. It hasn't exactly been a good week, evidenced by this being my first training session since last Saturday. Fortunately, it feels as though the time out has allowed the knotting in my spinal erectors to chill. It hasn't been affecting my sleep this week, and it didn't resurface while pulling today. I am hopeful that, so long as I keep monitoring it (and continue to decompress my spine before each lower body session), it won't become a bigger problem down the track. But I'm keeping that MRI referral in case it does.

I inhaled a stack of pancakes and spent the first part of the day in domestic bliss: doing chores and washing and detailing the car.

Deadlifts w/barbell:
70 kg x 10
120 kg x 5
170 kg x 3
200 kg x 1
220 kg x 10 TPR - no belt, no straps
Deficit deadlifts w/barbell:
135 kg x 10
Cardio:
assault bike 5 mins @ +50 rpm 

No comments:

Post a Comment